We understand that Governor Abbott has issued a new executive order which lifts the mask mandate and allows businesses to operate at 100% capacity as of March 10, 2021.
As a company, we will continue to operate under our current COVID-19 health and sanitation protocols for the well-being of our employees and customers, especially the many among us who are immunocompromised:
- Masks required for all employees
- Masks required for all in-store customers and location guests
- No-touch credit card only delivery
- Masks required for in-shop Salon Rep consultation and deliveries
- Regular cleaning and sanitization of store front and back of house surfaces
- Organizing sales and educational events in a way that minimizes capacity in our locations
In doing what you feel is safest for you and your household, we welcome your business through curbside or no-touch salon door delivery if you choose to not or cannot wear a mask.
Thank you for your cooperation and we wish you safe and well!